Purchase An Artwork:
Wooo! So, you like one or more of my artworks and considering buying them? Awesome! Thank you. :)
- Just click on the works you love and it will lead you to my store and the purchase section. Follow the instructions to purchase it through Credit/Debit Card (Secure Server) or PayPal.
- For Singapore Residents / Tourists visiting Singapore:
If you prefer a cash and carry method, kindly email me your enquiry and request to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you see an original artwork that has been sold but want something similar, kindly email me for a commission. *Please note that an additional 20 to 30% of the price is applied.
All orders are processed and packed within 1-3 business days.
For large and unique artwork, kindly allow 3-5 business days for the order to be processed and packed for delivery.
- International buyers accept responsibility for tariffs, customs, and all other fees. The artwork will be packed carefully and shipped via the courier you’ve chose while making the payment via checkout from my store.
- Approximate delivery is calculated via the courier you’ve chosen at the checkout section.
- Shipping & Taxes are calculated at checkout page.
- International buyers are responsible for tariffs, customs, and all other fees.
- You will receive a tracking number once the order is shipped.
- You can choose to pay by Credit / Debit Card (Secure Server) or by Paypal.
- Frame is not included unless stated otherwise.
- Framing is available upon request. *Additional charges apply.
If you’d like to order framing for an original artwork, kindly email me at email@example.com (This option is currently available in Singapore only.)
- All framing is done in Singapore. Kindly allow an additional 3 – 4 weeks for your delivery.
All original artworks are initialed on the front (sometimes at the side), and signed at the back of the painting. Most of my mixed media watercolor paintings are signed on the front or back.
Cancellation is not available. For information on refund, kindly read our Returns Policy.
Can I use your artwork on my blog?
If you want to use any of my images, remember to credit me and my website. For more info, kindly review the Copyright page.
Are you available for licensing?
Yes! To start the conversation, drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org